Friday, November 09, 2007

Pictures

A round up of photos I've been meaning to post for a while:


Eric Snively probably has the coolest dino t-shirt ever - drawn by one of his former students. I think it should be the Palaeoblog's unofficial mascot!


Long time friend and Palaeoblog supporter, Lisa Zap (& kids, below) play with a snake.



Lisa also sent me these photos of sand sculptures from last summer's Capital Ex in Edmonton.











I could not make it out to Calgary for the recent Dinosaur Research Institute's fund raiser, but my friend Chad Kerychuk did and he took the following photos:



Eva, Chad and Phil


Martha Dunsmore, long-time palaeo supporter and badlands explorer.


Ace sculptor Brian Cooley donated this great theropod head.




Items in the auction. That's a Mike Skrepnick original below left.