Monday, April 11, 2005

Psychosaurus



I'm now back from my research trip to Canada and should be back to posting regularly (including more 'real science') very soon. In the meantime here is a great painting by Pete Von Sholly who has a fun site full of new Turok, Son of Stone faux covers featuring dinosaurs drawn based on their correct anatomy. Go check them out at Psychosaurus by clicking HERE. I'll be featuring more on Pete and his work sometime soon.

A couple of quick asides on my trip to Alberta. While there I helped Philip Currie finish up and send back the page proofs for the new book on Dinosaur Provincial Park to the publisher, University of Indiana Press. This volume should be out in time for the Symposium on Dinosaur Park being held at the Royal Tyrrell Museum this September as part of their 20th anniversary celebrations. For more info on this go to the Museum web page at www.tyrrellmuseum.com.

To Andy F.: I'll be in touch re: CT scanning as soon as I'm caught up here!